Job Description:AquaMobile is seeking a full time Content Marketer to work with our customer acquisition team to implement new content and marketing strategies. The employee will report to the Business Development Manager to plan, create, & implement new or existing marketing strategies.
- Create and edit videos for AquaMobile’s YouTube channel
- Write effective and compelling copy that fits the voice of AquaMobile
- Write blog posts.
- Coordinate freelancers.
- Demonstrated video editing proficiency.
- Demonstrated copyrighting proficiency.
- Demonstrated SEO proficiency.
- Strong organizational & communication skills, especially for virtual organization (Google Drive, Dropbox, email, etc).
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial, high-energy environment that requires the ability to multi-task and implement high priority initiatives.
- Must be a quick learner.
- Experience with Adobe Premiere.
- Experience with WordPress/ HTML an Asset.
About Us:AquaMobile is an award-winning, fast growing start-up known as “the Uber” of at-home swim lessons. We currently operate across the US and Canada, making us the largest company of our kind in North America. AquaMobile has been featured in Forbes, Globe & Mail, Huffington Post, and Inc., to name a few. The AquaMobile Team works from a relaxed & upbeat coworking space in downtown Toronto. The team works collaboratively every day, while focusing on individual tasks or small team projects. The Toronto team also works collaboratively with AquaMobile’s virtual sales & customer service team to integrate all aspects of the business seamlessly. We strive to be at the forefront of private swim lessons across all of North America, by continuously improving our online presence, SEO, and online advertising strategies. We are obsessed with digital marketing to rapidly grow business & we understand the power of the internet. Most of all we care about teaching more people to swim, be safe around water, and reduce the amount of drownings.
- High performer: You’re not a 9-to-5er but a project completer
- Thirst for knowledge: You’re driven to constantly learn and self improve
- Problem Solver: You will solve problems and be immediately effective, contributing to AquaMobile’s direction
- Passion: You’re enthusiastic about what AquaMobile does and focused on achieving AquaMobile’s goals
- Responsible: You effectively manage your schedule to achieve amazing amounts of important work
- Attention to Detail: You’re friends call you “eagle eye” because nothing slips past you!
- Opportunities to advance quickly: If you can grow your skills and abilities as the company grows, you can move up quickly
- Interesting & diverse work: You will never be bored!
- Casual dress code: We like to be comfortable while we work
- Team socials: We like to have fun!
- Downtown Core office: We are located in Toronto’s financial district