If you’re interested in joining the team, here’s what you need to know!
Job Requirements for Jackson Township
As an AquaMobile swim instructor, you will need:
- Up to date First Aid & CPR certification: Obtaining your two-year certification from an organization backed by the American Red Cross opens plenty of doors. MB Training Consultants LLC and the CPR Training Center at Cmmunity Medical Center can help you out.
- Swim Instructor/Lifeguard certification: The American Red Cross will get you the certifications you need to succeed. Just check out the classes at Ocean County YMCA or New Jersey Lifeguard.
- Access to reliable transportation: personal car
- Two or more years of swim teaching/coaching and/or lifeguarding experience
- A love for swimming and a passion for teaching
Become a swimming instructor in Jackson Township
AquaMobile Instructor Core Values
At AquaMobile, we're passionate about ensuring every student has the best possible experience in and out of the water. That's why we pride ourselves on our strong, core values.
- Building Confidence Through Sport: Using positive reinforcement and encouragement, our swimming instructors promote self-confidence to foster a safe and comfortable learning environment.
- Water Safety: By possessing the proper certifications and integrating water safety skills as the foundation of every lesson, our swimming instructors ensure lessons are safe and fun for all ages.
- Flexibility and Responsibility: Our instructors have the flexibility to set their own schedules. All we ask is that you maintain up-to-date availability on your AquaMobile profile.
- Hands-On Teaching: We believe the best way to learn is by participating. You can't learn to swim on dry land, so as an instructor, you'll be getting clients into the water right away!
- Customer Focused: We want our clients to be happy, so we adopt a customer-focused approach to lesson planning. Any customer feedback should be used to influence future sessions.
Key Jackson Township Swimming Networks for Instructors
Continually developing existing skills and learning new ones is an essential l practice for a swimming instructor. Listed below are some helpful resources for skill improvement and certifications in Jackson Township.
Ocean County YMCA
1088 Whitty Rd, Toms River, NJ 08755, United States
Learn to swim or become faster by practicing in the lanes of this gym’s pool. Additionally, there are many classes available for all ages. Swim instructors will enjoy getting their CPR/AED and First Aid certifications at this facility. There’s also a Lifeguard Training Course accredited by the American Red Cross.
Apex Swim Club
242 Possum Hollow Rd Unit #4B, Monroe Township, NJ 08831, United States
Newer swimmers can join the club’s beginner team, while athletes can join the elite team. For the competitive group, swim meets are a must. This is a great way to work on your endurance and strength training.
This mobile lifeguarding school will visit various pools across the state. Look for a class that’s close to you to get American Red Cross Lifeguard Training, CPR and First Aid certifications.
The Ultimate Swim Experience LLC
Box 284, Adelphia, NJ 07710, United States
Here’s a swim school that specializes in a variety of areas. As a swim instructor, you already know how to swim, but you need your certifications. Learn Lifeguarding, CPR/AED, First Aid and be trained as a Water Safety Instructor (WSI) from this school.
Candlewood Management Service Inc.
31 Newbury Rd, Howell Township, NJ 07731, United States
This company will help set up your pool, but something you might not know is they offer lifeguard training as well. Their courses in CPR/AED and Lifeguarding are accredited by the American Red Cross.
Swimming Careers in Jackson Township
Sometimes you can love something so much that you want to turn it into a career! Here are some of the options for swimming careers in Jackson Township.
- Pool Party Lifeguard: Enjoy a day at the pool while watching some kids have fun in the water. Companies like the Swim Squad are looking for lifeguards to supervise home pool parties. If you love the thrill of swimming and rescuing, this job is for you.
- Senior Lifeguard: No matter what your age is, swimming never gets old. Work at a retirement home such as Springpoint Senior Living’s pool You will make sure everyone in the water is safe and happy while supervising the residents.
- Amusement Park Lifeguard: Working at an amusement park is fun, especially in the water park portion. While working at a park like Six Flags, you will supervise attractions such as the wave pool, lazy river and water slides and ensure everyone is safe and having fun.
- Pool Service Technician: Perform routine maintenance and occasional repairs when you choose this exciting job. You can work at local pool installers such as Kinney Pools Inc. and Preferred Pool Management. Don’t miss out on this opportunity if you love working with your hands!
- Summer Camp Swim Teacher: Work with kids in the pool all day! Your job is to show them how to swim and perform basic stroke techniques. Pine Grove Day Camp is hiring for this job.