Are you planning on taking a family beach vacation this summer? Organizing a fun beach vacation for the whole family can be tricky, and even more hectic when a lot of swimming is involved. There always seems to be that one thing you told yourself to pack, but forgot to bring.
Don’t worry! AquaMobile has a packing list and some additional tips to help you prepare for your family beach vacation.
What to Pack…
For the Sun
2. Sun Hat
4. SPF Protective Clothing
5. Water to stay hydrated
6. Aloe Vera gel to soothe post-sun skin
1. Swimsuits, swim diapers and spare clothing (read our recommendations and tips on swim diapers)
2. Swimming goggles and swim caps if necessary
3. Towels (microfiber towels are great for travelling as they don’t take up much room)
4. Plastic bags for wet clothing
5. Toys for the beach (inflatable toys are the easiest to pack in terms of portability!)
6. Stain removing pens (such as Tide to Go stick)
1. Emergency kit that includes bandaids and disinfectant
2. Terrain-appropriate footwear
3. Bug bite repellent
1. Water bottles to carry fluids for hydration
2. Healthy Snacks for post-swim munchies (some of our favorite healthy snacks include fruit, nuts and protein/energy bars)
Some additional tips:
1. Keep your children in sight when on a beach vacation! Bring a colorful umbrella to not only block out the sun, but also to provide a landmark for children if they get lost.
2. Consider bright, long-sleeved swimsuits or SPF protective clothing for children to prevent sunburn. The loud colors can also help you easily identify their location.