Front End DeveloperStart Date: February 8th 2016 Application Deadline: Feb 5th, 2016
AquaMobile is looking for a Front End Developer (Angular/HTML/CSS) to work with our development team gamifying our existing tech platform to increase engagement levels among the instructors that use our platform.
It's an exciting and unique project that the entire team is excited about.
We are hoping to launch the project February 8th - we just need 1-2 more devs to help out!
Project will likely last 3-4 months and can be full time or part time
About Us:AquaMobile is an award-winning, fast growing start-up known as “the Uber” of at-home swim lessons. We currently operate across Ontario and throughout 20 US states with over 800 swim instructors on our roster, making us the largest company of our kind in North America. AquaMobile has been featured in Forbes, TechVibes, Globe & Mail, Huffington Post, and Inc., to name a few.
- High performer: You’re not a 9-to-5er but a project completer
- Thirst for knowledge: You’re driven to constantly learn and self improve
- Problem Solver: You will solve problems and be immediately effective, contributing to AquaMobile’s direction
- Passion: You’re enthusiastic about what AquaMobile does and focused on achieving AquaMobile’s goals
- Responsible: You effectively manage your schedule to achieve amazing amounts of important work
How to Apply:
Interested in working on this exciting project? Email your resume to [email protected] along with other supporting documents you think we should see. If you have a GitHub account or have built live web applications, please send that information as well!
Application Deadline is February 5th 2016!