Private Baby Swimming Lessons in Drysdale
Our Private Swim Lesson Options:
Private Baby Swimming Lessons
We’re as flexible as those pool noodles your child loves! AquaMobile offers kids swimming lessons at home in Drysdale that are convenient and meet the specific needs of you and your baby or toddler.
There’s no easier way to learn to swim in Drysdale than with your very own AquaMobile Private Learn To Swim Teacher. Private baby swimming lessons are taught on a one-on-one basis, providing your toddler or baby with undivided attention (which helps keep their short attention spans in check as well!).
To better serve our clients in Drysdale, we also offer backyard swimming classes for kids in a group setting. Grab a few of your neighbours for a private group swim lesson at your home, condo or homeowner's association (HOA) pool. Learning can be extra fun when your child is building swim skills while bonding with their best mates!
The best part is that our seasoned AquaMobile Private Swim Teachers in Drysdale bring their expertise right to your doorstep. Private baby swimming lessons taught in a comfortable environment facilitates the learning process and also saves you valuable time.
While private infant swimming lessons for beginners are an educational experience, our programs definitely aren’t dry (pun intended). At AquaMobile, we understand that not everyone can swim like a fish without any help. So our approach to at home swimming lessons for babies in Drysdale is to keep them as effective, engaging, and fun as possible. Our AquaMobile LTS Instructors in Drysdale incorporate games and songs into our private baby swimming lessons, which helps ease wary children into the water and builds skill retention.
So how do we keep your children engaged? We’ve organized our AquaMobile backyard swimming classes for kids in Drysdale into a handful of easy-to-understand steps that focus on the swimming fundamentals.
In our private infant swimming lessons in Drysdale, some of the skills we teach babies, infants and toddlers include:
- How to enter and exit the pool
- Learning how to hold your breath
- How to blow bubbles
- How to recognize an emergency and how to call for help
- Treading water
- Fundamentals on how to kick and move your arms
- How to swim both assisted and unassisted
Mums and Bubs Swim Lessons in Drysdale
Mum, Dad or a carer don’t have to simply sit on the sidelines as their infants splash around. Join in on the fun with a mums and bubs swim lesson in Drysdale! Your baby will feel far more comfortable with a familiar face by their side in the swimming pool. At parent and baby swim classes, you’ll also see firsthand how your child progresses and builds their swimming skill sets — not to mention participating parents and carers can help identify areas for improvement to work on later. These joint mums and bubs swim lessons also serve as an incredible bonding experience. Grow closer to your child as they learn a valuable life skill. You and your baby will cherish your time together while creating new memorable moments without leaving the comfort of your own home swimming pool for your Parent and Baby Swim Lessons.
Giving Your Child the Best Private Baby Swimming Lessons Possible!
Our students are the best — which is why we work hard to find and hire the best Private Swimming Teachers in Drysdale. All our mobile swimming teachers at AquaMobile Swim School in Drysdale are carefully selected based on their experience and are fully insured. We ensure that all of our Private Swim instructors are highly trained with at least three years of previous experience in addition to their CPR/First Aid and Lifeguard certifications. Prior to joining AquaMobile Swim School, each private Swimming Teacher undergoes a thorough background check and interview process. We work hard to make sure that each AquaMobile Mobile Swimming Instructor in Drysdale is friendly, professional, and reliable, so you can feel at ease as they work with your infant.
Curious about our highly qualified Private Swim Coaches? Read up on some of their bios.
Why Water Safety Is Important
Learning how to swim in Drysdale is about more than backstrokes and blowing bubbles. It’s an invaluable life skill for infants — and a great way to have some fun! Instilling fundamental swimming skills during private baby swimming lessons is extremely important for babies and toddlers in particular. We’ve gathered a few important facts about water safety that underscore its importance:
- Drowning is the third-leading cause of unintentional death worldwide, accounting for 7% of all injury-related deaths.
- There are an estimated 372,000 annual drowning deaths worldwide.
- Global estimates may significantly underestimate the actual public health problem related to drowning.
- Children, males and individuals with increased access to water are most at risk of drowning. - World Health Organization (WHO), 2014
Water safety is an important matter in any home, especially if you have a toddler or a young child. Swimming pools are fun to play in, but they can also be deadly. Instances of child drownings are a leading cause of death for children 14 and under. According to the Red Cross, more than 1 in 5 water fatalities is a child aged 1 to 4.
At AquaMobile, we hold your child’s water safety in high regard, thanks to our private baby swimming lessons. Here are AquaMobile Swim School’s drowning prevention tips for parents and carers to ensure your children stay safe in and around your home swimming pool in Drysdale.
Ten Ways To Promote Water Safety and Prevent Your Child From Drowning in Drysdale
1. Actively supervise your child while they swim.Always watch your infant or toddler closely when they swim in the water! There is no substitute for active parent or guardian supervision. Make sure one adult is completely focused on watching all children in the pool at all times. It’s not enough to have 20 distracted adults talking to each other around the pool – one must be actively supervising the children in case of emergency. In 69% of drownings, the child was being supervised by one or both of the parents.
2. Know CPR and First-Aid.Although this may seem like an obvious step, many people, even experienced swimmers, underestimate the need for knowledge of CPR and First Aid. Be sure you are up to date on your First Aid knowledge and certifications so you can take charge in case an emergency situation arises. Effective CPR can double a child’s chances of survival. Due to popular demand, AquaMobile offers water safety and first aid courses in addition to our regular at home swimming lessons for babies in Drysdale.
3. Make sure the supervising adult knows how to swim.The supervising adult should know how to swim and know basic CPR and First-Aid Training in case of a swimming emergency. During the time it takes for the ambulance to arrive, CPR training could save a life.
4. Make sure your children know how to swim.Children aged 1-4 with formal private baby swimming lessons have up to 88% less of a chance of drowning. Children can learn to swim from a very young age. However, they will still need to be supervised by an adult at all times to ensure water safety. After formal backyard swimming classes for kids, consider signing your little one up for Surf lifesaving programs, where they can learn valuable skills about water safety when it comes to beaches, tides, and more!
5.Safety fence in your pool.With an adequately installed pool safety fence, you can make sure children don’t wander into your pool unsupervised. For some regions, the law requires you to install a pool safety fence around your pool. If not, you should still surround your pool with a pool fence at least 1.2 metres (four feet) tall to help keep kids from accessing an unsupervised pool area. Install pool fence gates with latches that are beyond a child’s reach and use a padlock in conjunction with the latch. Don’t use chain-link fences as those are easy for children to climb.
6. Keep your pool well equipped with safety equipment.Ensure that you have a First Aid kit, safety ring, rope, and phone near your pool. Make sure the babysitters you hire know about the regulations regarding your swimming pool in Drysdale. Having the right equipment at your pool means that it’s well-equipped to deal with any accidents.
7. Beware of drains.Watch the drains in your pool and hot tub – body parts and hair can get trapped in the suction, resulting in fatal consequences like your child drowning. Put in drain covers when the pool is not being used, and consider installing multiple drains to reduce suction. Make sure your children don’t play near the hot tub suction!
8. Clean up toys when not in use.It’s fun to play games in the swimming pool, but be sure to clean up! When you’re done with toys, get them out of the pool. A child might fall in the water while trying to retrieve their favorite toy.
9. Never let your child swim alone.Make sure your child is not swimming alone so that there’s always someone for them to go to in case of trouble! Regardless of age, your children should be using the buddy system.
10. Make sure your children don’t engage in horseplay in the pool.This is a key swimming rule you should teach your child. In the water, make sure your children don’t push or jump on any other children – it’s unsafe swimming practice and can result in an accident.
How to Choose A Private Swimming Teacher in Drysdale
Little ones learn better when they have the right mobile swim instructor during their backyard swimming classes. A friendly face can really motivate a struggling swimmer during their first term in the pool. That’s why we believe in allowing our customers to choose their Private Swim Teachers for their private baby swimming lessons. We’re the only private infant swimming lessons provider in Australia that allows you to choose your own mobile Swimming Instructor.
All of our private swimming instructors in Drysdale are warm, friendly, and highly qualified. If you have trouble picking the perfect one, our AquaMobile customer service team is more than happy to help you! We can offer multiple recommendations based on your child and their needs so your baby have the best private swimming lessons. Each member of our customer service team is either a current or former private Swimming Teacher, so they can make an informed and experienced decision for you.
Our private baby swimming lessons in Drysdale are conducted in small class sizes, which allows our private Swimming Teachers to provide your child with their undivided attention. Our at home swimming lessons for babies allow for a customized lesson plan that is catered to your infant’s needs and learning rate. We take pool safety and having fun seriously, which is why our learn to swim programs starts with an engaging lesson in water safety and tutoring on proper pool etiquette.Click here to learn more about our experienced private swim teachers.
Fun Private Swimming Classes For Babies and Toddlers
Private Baby Swimming lessons in Drysdale for young ones shouldn’t feel like a chore. At AquaMobile Swim School, we’re committed to making swimming fun for your little ones.
We at AquaMobile have compiled 5 Ways to Make At Home Swimming Lessons for Babies Fun.
- Use combinations of swimming aids such as fins, pullbuoys or snorkels. Different aids help swimmers to target train, and focus on specific techniques. The addition of swim aids is novel and interesting, and is a fun addition to regular swimming drills.
- Have a diverse range of sets and drills to alternate between. This helps to give young swimmers in Drysdale a variety of training exercises to do in the water and keeps their practice time from being overly monotonous while they are still adjusting.
- Include land drills into practice times. Allowing infants and toddlers to exercise on dry land before or after working in the water offers a change of environment, and a chance to work on different and alternative exercises that impact performance in the water.
- Brainstorm target goals together with students. By giving each kid a strong sense of ownership over their own swimming training, you increase motivation and encourage a sense of responsibility and pride in training exercises.
- Play interactive water sports such as water polo for kids or sign up for Nippers Clubs & Surf Lifesaving. These activities are physically rigorous, but are light-hearted activities, and is another way to take a short but pertinent break from more intensive, solo training regimes in Drysdale.
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
How long will it take for my child to learn swim?A: Every infant, baby and toddler is different — that means each child will progress at a different rate. We tailor our kids swimming lessons at home for each student, depending on their skills. By booking one of our AquaMobile private swim instructor, we’ll be able to get a better grasp on the skill level of the student. Some common factors that slow down your child’s learn-to-swim progress during their at home swimming lessons are explained in our blog post here.
How frequently should I book private baby swimming lessons for my children?A: Most students in Drysdale tend to progress faster with 2-3 kids swimming lessons per week. Once a week backyard swimming classes for kids are not ideal because children tend to forget too much in between their private swimming lessons. Intensive programs of everyday kids swimming lessons at home are also effective and work best for families who vacation or have busy schedules. Research has shown that skills are better acquired with regular intensive practice rather than intermittent practice. With our experience over the past 11 years, we agree!
Can I book a trial private infant swimming lesson in Drysdale?A: Trial private baby swimming lessons are not a good indicator of the progress that will be made throughout a series of 8 or more at home swimming lessons for babies. The first private swim lesson often establishes comfort level, as this is where the bonding and rapport between student and private Swim Teacher begins to form. It can take 2-3 swim lessons to build that connection and trust between swim teacher and student, and to see visible progress. We do have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee — if you aren’t satisfied after your baby swimming lesson, we’ll set you up with another swimming instructor free of charge. If that does not remedy the problem, we're happy to provide a full refund.
How far in advance should I book my AquaMobile at home swimming lessons for babies?A: As soon as possible. Times tend to fill up quickly, especially for times during the second half of November through March. There is more availability in September and the first half of October. AquaMobile backyard swimming classes for kids are also available year round, but availability may be more limited in some areas. See more frequently asked questions (FAQ) here.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Money Back!We make scheduling your private baby swimming lessons as easy as clicking a button. AquaMobile Swim School guarantees you’ll get the best infant swim lesson experience in Drysdale. If for any reason you aren’t satisfied with our service after your first learn to swim lesson, let us know and we’ll provide you with a full refund or set you up with another swimming teacher, with your first infant swimming lesson completely free of charge! With thousands of satisfied swimmers, we’re confident AquaMobile’s private baby swimming lessons and swim teachers can help your little one gain the skills they need to feel comfortable in their local pool. To hear what other parents have to say about our private kids swimming lessons, click here to read up on our testimonials.
WHY CHOOSE AQUAMOBILE SWIM SCHOOL?
CONVENIENCE OF YOUR POOLAquamobile Private Swimming Teachers travel to you in Drysdale, which means no more driving from lesson to lesson; you will save time, save on petrol and enjoy the convenience of lessons in your own home or community pool in Drysdale.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULINGYou choose the infant swimming lesson times that will work around your busy family schedule and book multiple students baby swim lessons back to back.
WATER SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITYOur private baby swimming lessons in Drysdale enable infant swimmers to learn water safety skills and how to escape danger in their own pool. Our private swim teachers in Drysdale focus on water safety and teaching a child how to turn around and swim back to the wall after a fall into the water.
CERTIFIED PRIVATE SWIMMING TEACHERSAquaMobile has a rigorous screening and qualification process which includes certifications in CPR/First Aid, Water Safety Instruction, background checks and experience working with children.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEEDIf you’re not completely satisfied after the first private baby swimming lesson, we offer a full 100% money-back guarantee and will either refund your entire lesson purchase or re-start your lesson package with another swim teacher at your home in Drysdale!
PERSONALIZED SWIMMING LESSON PLANSOur at home swimming lessons for babies in Drysdale are customized to meet your little one’s needs and private swimming teachers use a gentle and encouraging approach which enables students to overcome any fear of the water and progress quickly.
Next Steps After AquaMobile Private Baby Swimming Lessons
Once your little swimmer has built a strong foundation of swim and water safety skills through AquaMobile’s Private Baby Swimming Lesson Program in Drysdale, there are a number of options to continue developing and maintaining those important skills.
AquaMobile’s Favorite Swim-time Toys in Drysdale
In the earliest stages of backyard swimming classes for kids, little swimmers benefit from swim toys and objects that catch their attention and stimulate the senses. While taking kids swimming lessons at home with AquaMobile in Drysdale, you can use your favorite toys to engage tots even more! Find the best sinking toys and brightest floating shapes at these toy stores in Drysdale: Toy Town Toys and Springdale Collectables.
AquaMobile Infant Swim Lessons Nearby
AquaMobile also provides at home swim lessons to the following communities near Drysdale