Adult Swim Lessons in Sydney
Private Swim Lessons in SydneyHere at AquaMobile Swim School, we're focused on helping our adult swimmers create and achieve their individual goals. Whether it is as simple as perfecting that backstroke, or as complex as learning crucial surf lifesaving skills that prevent you or a loved one from drowning, we're with you every step of the way. AquaMobile in Sydney offers adult swimming classes that are flexible and cater to each student’s needs. Our adult swim lessons in Sydney are taught either one-on-one or as a group, depending on your preference. Get the specialized attention you require from a private swim lesson, or grab a few mates or family members to turn your swimming lesson into a fun (and low cost) group activity. We've organized our adult swim lessons into a handful of easy-to-understand steps that focus on the fundamentals of learning how to swim. Below are some of the skills that your AquaMobile Swim Teacher in Sydney will impart during your adult swim lessons, depending on your skill level:
|Adult Beginner||Adult Intermediate|
|Adult Advanced||Specialized Training: Triathlons and Fitness|
- Swim lessons for infants, preschool-aged children, and older kids
- Advanced swim instruction
- Pool safety courses
- Event lifeguarding services
- CPR & First-Aid Courses
- Swimming Lessons for Seniors in Sydney
Choosing Your Sydney Swimming TeacherLearning to swim is much easier when you're confident and comfortable. That's why we believe in allowing our customers to choose their teachers for their adult swim lessons. And that's what makes us different — we're the only at-home adult swim lesson provider in North America and Australia that allows you to choose your own private Swim Teacher. All of our Swim Teachers in Sydney are warm, friendly, and highly qualified. If you have trouble picking the perfect one, our AquaMobile customer service team is more than happy to help you! We can offer multiple recommendations based on your needs. Each member of our customer service team is either a current or former Swim Teacher, so they can make an informed and experienced decision for you. Our adult swim lessons in Sydney are conducted in small class sizes, which allows our Swim Teachers to give you their undivided attention. Our adult swim lessons allow for a customized swim lesson plan that is catered to your needs and learning rate. We take pool safety and having fun seriously, which is why our program starts with an engaging lesson in water safety and tutoring on proper pool etiquette. AquaMobile Swim School’s private Swim Teachers in Sydney are put through a rigorous hiring process and thorough background checks to ensure our clients receive a top-notch learning experience. Each AquaMobile swimming teacher has a minimum of three years experience and has gone through a rigorous training program to earn their respective certifications including: Swim Teacher, lifeguard, and CPR/First Aid certifications. "Our private swim lessons in Sydney are customizable and versatile right down to your Swim Teacher. The best part is that we bring this personalized experience right to your doorstep in Sydney! With our staff of seasoned AquaMobile Swim School teachers, we can easily cater to your schedule. Having an issue figuring out which program is the right one for you? Our experienced and knowledgeable customer service team will be more than happy to assist you! "
AquaMobile Swim School teachers in SydneyAquaMobile has an amazing team of qualified, experienced and insured Swim Teachers. You can learn more about them here.
How to Choose The Best Swim Teacher In Sydney"When starting swimming lessons in Sydney, it's important to know that your Swim Teacher is the best possible choice. Many people are unsure of how to choose the best teacher, so we’ve compiled a list of what to look for when doing your swim lesson homework "
1) Find a Swim Teacher Who Meets the Certification Requirements"Finding a Swim Teacher that meets your needs hinges on them holding the correct training specifications. What does that look like? Swim Teachers should have the following qualifications: "
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Formal Swim Teacher Training/Certification
2) Make Sure the Swim Teacher has Two or More Years of Formal Teaching ExperienceFor swimming lessons, it's essential that the Swim Teacher have formal teaching experience. A lot of people will advertise that they have 15 years as a competitive swimmer – but that simply isn't enough when it comes to private swim lessons. Just because the person has excelled at the sport themselves doesn’t necessarily make them a good Swim Teacher or swim coach. Sometimes, the teaching experience is just with a few friends and family members, and that also isn't equivalent to true "teaching" experience as a qualified Swim Teacher. This is something we screen for when interviewing potential swim instructors in Sydney at AquaMobile Swim School. While a Swim Teacher may seem perfect on paper, there have been many occasions where we turn teachers down for a job because they struggle to answer questions on teaching basic swim skills. In many cases, they're used to giving informal advice to fellow swimmers who need technique refinement — as a result, they struggle to break skills down into simple steps that are digestible for novice swimmers. That's why we recommend that the Swim Teacher have two or more years of formal teaching experience. This ensures that they are confident and knowledgeable, which will translate to a better learning experience for beginning swimmers. With two-plus years of experience, they'll have worked with many different student personalities and learning styles, improving their ability to adapt their teaching techniques to get students to learn quickly and effectively.
3) Check that the Swim Teacher is Fully Insured"This is extremely important. Due to cost constraints, many independent Swim Teachers in Sydney have no insurance coverage, which can leave you with major liability costs if an incident occurs. AquaMobile has a multi-million dollar general liability insurance policy to fully insure all our AquaMobile Swim Teachers while they're teaching our clients. "
4) Look for a swimming teacher with Experience to Meet Your Specific NeedsMake sure the teacher is experienced teaching the age, swim level, and your specific needs. You may also be interested in looking for an teacher with specialized skills for your lessons. Some areas of expertise you may want to look for include:
- Experience teaching children with special needs
- Experience in parent and tot lessons or infant lessons
- Specialized in certain skills (diving, synchro, etc.)
- Competitive swim coaching
- Endurance and fitness lessons
5) Perform a Background CheckConsider getting a background check done on the teacher. This is especially important if they are coming to your own home. Knowing that the Swim Teacher is trustworthy and responsible will give you additional peace of mind. Each AquaMobile Swim Teacher in Sydney must pass this step as part of the normal hiring process.
6) Look For a Personality FitOnce you know that the Swim Teacher is qualified and experienced, do a temperature check on the connection between the teacher and you. Do the personalities mesh well? Can the Swim Teacher explain concepts in a way that makes sense to you? Some aspects of their personality to consider include:
- Do you respond better to a high energy or calm instructor?
- Are you looking for someone who will be more firm or lenient?
- Do you want a more relaxed or strict lesson plan?
- Eagerness to participate in lessons
- More confidence in the water
- A fun experience