Swimming Instruction30 Minute Lessons 1 student only: Age 6 mths - 4 yrs
From $49/lessonPrices Vary By Region - Enter Address To View Prices
Swimming Instruction1 hour or longer Split cost up to 6 students: 6 mths - adult
From $65/hourPrices Vary By Region - Enter Address To View Prices
From $65/hour per guardPrices Vary By Region - Enter Address To View Prices
Leadership CoursesIncludes Bronze Star, Bronze Medallion and Bronze Cross
Call for PricingPrice dependent on specific leadership course and # of participants
AquaMobile - Bringing Confidence Through Sport
AquaMobile was founded with the intention of bringing Confidence Through Sport into the lives of each and every child that we teach. Because of this, AquaMobile swim instructors are uniquely trained and prepared to provide the best swim instruction possible utilizing The AquaMobile Method, to help foster and develop that ever important confidence.
Below are some additional reasons future swimmers around the world choose us.
What benefits does AquaMobile have over other At-Home Swim Lesson Providers?
- Book your lesson days and times immediately - We are the only swim school that can instantly tell you which instructors are available at what days and times, and you can instantly book those time slots so that no one else takes them. At AquaMobile we are continually investing in technology to improve your customer experience.
- Choose your own instructor - Most parents choose AquaMobile because we are the only swim school that lets you see our instructors and their full bios and certifications, and allows you to choose the best. Most swim schools mass email all their instructors in city and match you with the first instructor that says they can take you as a client.
- Automated Availability Notifications - If you don’t see the availability that you want, we will notify you when it becomes available. We don’t want to keep you waiting unnecessarily. If you can’t wait, feel free to look at other swim schools and we will still automatically notify you once new availability is added or if an instructor can take you on.
- Our Customer Service Reps are also Swim Instructors and Parents – That’s right! 100% of our customers service reps are swim instructors! We feel this is the best way to answer each customer’s swim and water safety questions. They can help you decide which instructor is the best fit for your family and make suggestions of lesson frequency and how to split the time among each student based on your individual needs.
- We also have a number of parents on staff - we get what it’s like to have little ones! AquaMobile is here to make swim lesson easy and convenient to fit into your busy lifestyle.
- No Minimum Number of Lessons Required – Start with 1 if you like! – Most swim schools will make you commit to a minimum number of lessons, usually 5 or 6. We let you try us for just one lesson, and if you like us, come back and the more lessons you buy, the more you’ll save!
- Satisfaction Guarantee - Our goal at AquaMobile is produce safe swimmer and happy families. If, for any reason, you are not fully satisfied with your AquaMobile experience, we will do everything in our power to make it right, or your money back.
- The AquaMobile Method - The AquaMobile Method and its core principles of safety, confidence, and results form the basis of our swim lessons that are tailored to each student’s learning style and abilities.
- Insurance - Safety is of the utmost importance. That’s why we are backed by a multi-million dollar insurance policy so you can feel confident in the case of an emergency