AquaMobile Home Swim Lessons
AquaMobile began in 2003 when Founder Diana Goodwin was frustrated by the lack of attention she was able to give her students in large, community centre swim classes that she taught. Since 2003, AquaMobile Swim School has taught thousands of students how to swim as well as valuable lifesaving skills utilizing their proprietary AquaMobile Learn to Swim Program.
Name the time and place
Whether you have your own, borrow a neighbor’s or a relative’s or live in a condo complex that has a pool, you can arrange lessons when they’re convenient for you. All instructors are certified, insured and have at least 3 years of experience teaching in the aquatics field so you know you’re getting the cream of the crop.
Parents can read each AquaMobile instructor’s bio and review their most up-to-date availability and schedule an appointment online. You can also simply reschedule online if something comes up or a kiddo is sick. The learn-to-swim program is customized for swimmers of all ages, abilities and learning styles.
- Private Swim Lessons for Babies, Ages 3 months-5 years
- Private Swim Lessons for Kids, Ages 5-15
- Bronze Star, Bronze Medallion, Bronze Cross, Ages 8+ - Prepare students for a career in lifeguarding and swim instruction
- Private Swim Lessons for Adults
- First Aid & CPR Classes, Ages 8+
- Pool Safety Course, All Ages - Catered to parents, grandparents, and caregivers who want to learn how to maintain a safe pool environment.
- Lifeguards for Hire, All Ages - Certified lifeguards available for your next pool party for added security and peace of mind for you and your guests.
AquaMobile offers packages of lessons… book as many or as few lessons as you want!
40 minute lessons (for 1 student under age 4)
25+ lessons – $49 each 10-24 lessons – $53 each 1-9 lessons – $57 each
Share a class and split the cost!
AquaMobile lesson time can be shared to split the cost. There are no extra fees if you decide to share the lesson time with siblings, friends or other family members.
1 Hour or longer lessons (time/cost can be split among up to 6 students)
25+ lessons – $65/hour 10-24 lessons – $70/hour 1-9 lessons – $75/hour *A one-time $25 annual registration fee applies per family/group
Written by: Jennifer Solomon
Originally posted June 28, 2017 on northphoenixfamily.com