Private Adult Learn to Swim Lessons Singleton
- Singleton, - New South Wales, 2330, Australia
Postcode: 2330 | 2775
Private Adult Learn to Swim Lessons in SingletonHere at AquaMobile Swim School, we're focused on helping our adult swimmers create and achieve their individual goals. Whether it is as simple as perfecting that backstroke, or as complex as learning crucial surf lifesaving skills that prevent you or a loved one from drowning, we're with you every step of the way. AquaMobile in Singleton offers private adult swimming classes that are flexible and cater to each student’s needs. Our backyard adult swimming lessons in Singleton are taught either one-on-one or as a group, depending on your preference. Get the specialized attention you require from a private swim lesson, or grab a few mates or family members to turn your swimming lesson into a fun (and low cost) group activity. We've organized our private adult learn to swim lessons into a handful of easy-to-understand steps that focus on the fundamentals of learning how to swim. Below are some of the skills that your AquaMobile Private Swimming Instructor in Singleton will impart during your private adult swimming classes, depending on your skill level:
|Adult Beginner||Adult Intermediate|
|Adult Advanced||Specialized Training: Triathlons and Fitness|
- Private baby swimming lessons, preschool-aged children, and older kids
- Advanced swim instruction
- Pool safety courses
- Event lifeguarding services
- CPR & First-Aid Courses
- Swimming Lessons for Seniors in Singleton
Choosing Your Singleton Private Swimming InstructorLearning to swim is much easier when you're confident and comfortable. That's why we believe in allowing our customers to choose their swimming instructors for their private adult learn to swim lessons. And that's what makes us different — we're the only at-home adult swim lesson provider in North America and Australia that allows you to choose your own private swim coach. All of our Swim Teachers in Singleton are warm, friendly, and highly qualified. If you have trouble picking the perfect one, our AquaMobile customer service team is more than happy to help you! We can offer multiple recommendations based on your needs. Each member of our customer service team is either a current or former private swim teacher, so they can make an informed and experienced decision for you. Our private adult swimming classes in Singleton are conducted in small class sizes, which allows our Learn to Swim Instructors to give you their undivided attention. Our backyard adult swimming lessons allow for a customized swim lesson plan that is catered to your needs and learning rate. We take pool safety and having fun seriously, which is why our program starts with an engaging lesson in water safety and tutoring on proper pool etiquette. AquaMobile Swim School’s private Swim Teachers in Singleton are put through a rigorous hiring process and hold a current working with children clearance to ensure our clients receive a top-notch learning experience. Each AquaMobile private swimming instructor has a minimum of three years experience and has gone through a rigorous training program to earn their respective certifications including: Swim Teacher, lifeguard, and CPR/First Aid certifications. Our private adult learn to swim lessons in Singleton are customizable and versatile right down to your Private Swim Teacher. The best part is that we bring this personalized experience right to your doorstep in Singleton! With our staff of seasoned AquaMobile Swim School teachers, we can easily cater to your schedule. Having an issue figuring out which program is the right one for you? Our experienced and knowledgeable customer service team will be more than happy to assist you!
AquaMobile Swim School teachers in SingletonAquaMobile has an amazing team of qualified, experienced and insured private swim instructors. You can learn more about them here.
How to Choose The Best Private Swimming Coach In SingletonWhen starting private adult swimming lessons in Singleton, it's important to know that your Learn to Swim Instructor is the best possible choice. Many people are unsure of how to choose the best mobile swim coach, so we’ve compiled a list of what to look for when doing your swim lesson homework
1) Find a Private Swim Teacher Who Meets the Certification RequirementsFinding a mobile swimming coach that meets your needs hinges on them holding the correct training specifications. What does that look like? Private swim instructor should have the following qualifications:
- CPR Certification
- First Aid Certification
- Formal Swim Teacher Training/Certification
2) Make Sure the Swim Teacher has Two or More Years of Formal Teaching ExperienceFor backyard adult swimming lessons, it's essential that the private swimming instructor have formal teaching experience. A lot of people will advertise that they have 15 years as a competitive swimmer – but that simply isn't enough when it comes to private adult learn to swim lessons. Just because the person has excelled at the sport themselves doesn’t necessarily make them a good Swim Teacher or swim coach. Sometimes, the teaching experience is just with a few friends and family members, and that also isn't equivalent to true "teaching" experience as a qualified Swim Teacher. This is something we screen for when interviewing potential swim instructors in Singleton at AquaMobile Swim School. While a private swim coach may seem perfect on paper, there have been many occasions where we turn swim teachers down for a job because they struggle to answer questions on teaching basic swim skills. In many cases, they're used to giving informal advice to fellow swimmers who need technique refinement — as a result, they struggle to break skills down into simple steps that are digestible for novice swimmers. That's why we recommend that the Swim Teacher have two or more years of formal teaching experience. This ensures that they are confident and knowledgeable, which will translate to a better learning experience for beginning swimmers. With two-plus years of experience, they'll have worked with many different student personalities and learning styles, improving their ability to adapt their teaching techniques to get students to learn quickly and effectively.
3) Check that the Private Swim Teacher is Fully InsuredThis is extremely important. Due to cost constraints, many independent Learn to Swim Instructors in Singleton have no insurance coverage, which can leave you with major liability costs if an incident occurs. AquaMobile has a multi-million dollar general liability insurance policy to fully insure all our AquaMobile private swim teachers while they're teaching our clients.
4) Look For a Mobile Swimming Teacher With Experience to Meet Your Specific NeedsMake sure the private swim coach is experienced teaching the age, swim level, and your specific needs. You may also be interested in looking for a private swimming instructor with specialized skills for your lessons. Some areas of expertise you may want to look for include:
- Experience teaching children with special needs
- Experience in mums and bubs lessons or baby swimming lessons
- Specialized in certain skills (diving, synchro, etc.)
- Competitive swim coaching
- Endurance and fitness lessons
5) Perform a Background CheckConsider getting a background check done on the teacher. This is especially important if they are coming to your own home. Knowing that the mobile swim coach is trustworthy and responsible will give you additional peace of mind. Each AquaMobile Swim Teacher in Singleton must pass this step as part of the normal hiring process.
6) Look For a Personality FitOnce you know that the Learn to Swim Instructor is qualified and experienced, do a temperature check on the connection between the swim teacher and you. Do the personalities mesh well? Can the private swim coach explain concepts in a way that makes sense to you? Some aspects of their personality to consider include:
- Do you respond better to a high energy or calm instructor?
- Are you looking for someone who will be more firm or lenient?
- Do you want a more relaxed or strict lesson plan?
- Eagerness to participate in lessons
- More confidence in the water
- A fun experience
Our 100% Satisfaction GuaranteeAquaMobile Swim School guarantees you'll get the best adult swim lesson experience in Singleton. If for any reason you aren't satisfied with our service after your first lesson, let us know and we'll provide you with a full refund or set you up with another learn to swim instructor, with your first adult swim lesson completely free of charge! With thousands of satisfied swimmers across North America & Australia, we're confident AquaMobile's private adult swimming classes and swim instructors can help you gain the skills they need to feel comfortable in their local pool. To hear what other clients have to say about our private swim lessons, click here to read up on our testimonials.
Taking the Plunge: 5 Common Obstacles for Private Adult Learn to Swim Lessons
It's normal for many students to come with existing fears.Some never had the opportunity to take swim lessons as a child. Others signed up for swim lessons decades ago and had a bad experience, or at the time, didn’t have interest to see it through. On the first day of class I often ask my adult swim students what motivated them to sign up, because yes, all come motivated. Some common motivators we often hear include: “Oh my daughter is in swim team and she’s pushing me to learn.” “I had a bad experience when I was a kid, someone pushed me in.” “I just never had the chance to learn.” “I got injured running and I heard that swimming is an excellent sport gentle on the joints.” “It’s on my live list bucket list.” “I just want to enjoy being in the water.” “I turned 40 and want to celebrate by picking up a new hobby.” We applaud them for showing up to their private adult swimming lessons and moving forward. In teaching and working closely with adults starting to swim, we’ve identified five common obstacles and swimming tips for adults learning how to swim, which can be tackled with persistence, commitment and yes, a sense of humour helps.
The 5 Tips for overcoming obstacles stopping you from taking adult swimming lessons:1. Swim in your own lane: Playing the comparison game and frequently looking at others can hinder you from moving ahead. Remember where you started and where you are now. Don’t compare yourself to others. 2. Show up: Wayne Gretzky once said, “You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.” And so it is with many things in life including swimming. Sometimes the toughest part is getting to the pool in Singleton and getting in the water, but every student I’ve had has said that they always feel better afterwards. Mission accomplished for the day. "3. Practice makes perfect as they say in Carnegie Hall: A 30-45 minute weekly private adult learn to swim lessons isn’t all that much time, given that we have 24 hours a day, 7 day a week. In order to see change, you have to take action. Talking and dreaming about something won’t help. Showing up at the swimming pool in Singleton on your own time or with a fellow classmate will help, and it’s a great way to make new mates when you practice together. " 4. Practice patience: A novice swimmer who is an excellent runner and cyclist showed up to the first private swimming lesson and told us he wanted to do a full triathlon (yes, including the 1,500 yard swim in open water) after six lessons. He came in not able to swim one full lap. Six adult learn to swim lessons? In the age of social media and instant gratification, there is an expectation that change should occur rapidly. However, anything worth doing takes time and hard work. We work with students to set realistic and “mini goals” towards a bigger objective. In the end, you will get there but it does require patience. 5. Have Fun: Last but not least, it is important to have fun and mix learning with laughter. We often practice skills in a circle and we end each adult swimming lesson with something different like aqua yoga. In the very last class I like to reward the students with a swimmer pin and remind them of how far they have come. This isn’t to say that the journey in the lane isn’t challenging. It can be, but in the end the journey is equally – if not more important – than the goal.
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
How long will it take for me to learn how to swim?A: Many people are different and progress at different rates. We tailor our private adult learn to swim lessons toward the individual. By booking one of our AquaMobile private swim instructors in Singleton, we'll be able to get a better grasp on the skill level of the student.
How frequently should I book adult private swim lessons?A: Most swim students thrive and tend to progress faster with a more intensive private swimming training program — that means 2-3 adult swimming classes per week. Research has shown that skills are better acquired with regular intensive swimming lessons rather than intermittent practice. With our experience over the past 13 years, we agree!
Can I book a trial private adult swim lesson in Singleton?A: Trial backyard adult swimming lessons are not a good indicator of the progress that will be made throughout a series of 8 or more private swim lessons. The first swim lesson often establishes comfort level, as this is where the bonding and rapport between student and mobile swim coach begins to form. It can take 2-3 private adult swimming lessons to build that connection and trust between mobile swim instructor and student, and to see visible progress. We do have a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee — if you aren't satisfied after your swim lesson, we'll set you up with another Swim Teacher free of charge. If that does not remedy the problem, we're happy to provide a full refund.
How soon in advance should I book my AquaMobile adult swim lessons in Singleton?A: As soon as possible. Times tend to fill up quickly once we open registration, especially for times during the second half of October through April. There is often more availability in September and the first half of October. AquaMobile swimming lessons for adults are also available year round, but availability may be more limited in some areas. You see more frequently asked questions (FAQ) here
WHY CHOOSE AQUAMOBILE SWIM SCHOOL?
CONVENIENCE OF YOUR POOLAquaMobile Swim Instructors travel to you in Singleton, which means no more driving from lesson to lesson; you will save time, save on petrol and enjoy the convenience of mobile swimming lesson for adults in your own home or community pool.
FLEXIBLE SCHEDULINGYou choose the swim lesson times that will work around your busy schedule.
WATER SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITYOur at home swim lessons in Singleton enable swimmers to learn water safety skills and how to escape danger in their own pool. We focus on water safety and becoming a great and confident swimmer.
CERTIFIED LEARN TO SWIM INSTRUCTORSOur company has a rigorous screening and qualification process which includes certifications in CPR/First Aid, Water Safety Instruction and Background checks.
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEEDIf you’re not completely satisfied after the first lesson, we offer a full 100% money-back guarantee and will either refund your entire lesson purchase or re-start your lesson package with another private swim instructor in Singleton.
PERSONALIZED LESSON PLANS"Our private swim lessons in Singleton are customized to meet your needs and Swim Teachers use a gentle and encouraging approach which enables students to overcome any fear and progress quickly. "
AquaMobile Adult Swim Lessons Nearby
AquaMobile also provides at home swim lessons to the following communities near Singleton